DICE TOWER CRUISE 2022
ABOUT THE DICE TOWER CRUISE
The Dice Tower Cruise started in 2016 as an idea between Tom Vasel and Jason Levine to bring the same Dice Tower board game convention experience to sea. Using the same core values as The Dice Tower they strive to ensure that the cruise is a family friendly event and that everyone feels welcomed into our hobby. As the fastest growing board game convention at sea they will always make sure to create great value for all attendees.
If you have any questions about Dice Tower Cruise then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DICE TOWER CRUISE 2022
February 13, 2022 - February 19, 2022
Royal Caribbean - Allure Of The Seas
Fort Lauderdale – Departure at 4:30pm
Day at Sea
Cozumel, Mexico (Docked) – 7:00am-6:00pm
Roatan, Honduras (Docked) – 9:00am-5:00pm
Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Day at Sea
Return to Ft. Lauderdale – 6:15am
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S)
- 1000 adults and up to 120 Children
- Children must be 6 months old at time of sailing
- More rooms and people may be added if there is enough demand
- We will have many DICE TOWER personalities with us including your leaders: Tom Vasel and Jason Levine with more personalities to be announced.
- All room pricing is for up to 2 people
- Inside Room $1799 ($899.50pp)
- Oceanview Room $2099 ($1049.50pp)
- Balcony Room $2399 ($1199.50pp)
- Junior Suite Room $3399 ($1699.50pp)
- Up to 2 children staying with 2 adults as a family (limited supply) $799 per child, and $899 per child for suites.
- If you are interested in a full suite or a category that is sold out then please email email@example.com in order to be placed on a waitlist for any openings
- All meals at regular restaurants/buffet/pizza/room service
- The following drinks are free at the buffets: water, iced tea, Powerade, milk, coffee, tea, orange juice, apple juice, prune juice (If you want soda, or something harder there are drink packages available at extra cost).
- All port charges, taxes, and gratuities are pre-paid
- 24-hour private gaming area (ship’s conference center)
- Overflow gaming areas (deck 4 dining room, windjammer buffet)
- Access to all Dice Tower events (Live Dice Tower taping & Dice Tower Game Shows)
- Cruise amenities such as shows and entertainment on board
- Drink packages that have soda or alcohol cost extra:
- Unlimited soda with Coke tumbler is $48 per person
- Higher end packages including wine/alcohol available. (Recommend purchasing alcohol a-la-carte to save money).
- Specialty restaurants have an extra charge, it will vary based on what you order, these are:
- Chops Grille (Steakhouse)
- Giovanni’s Table (Italian)
- Room Service after midnight
- Drink and or food Packages start at $234 per person up to $354 per person
- Packages will be available to purchase on the RCL site once you get your room reservation number approximately 90 days out from sailing
The Dice Tower library will be there. (Feel free to bring your own as well).
AN AWESOME TIME!
- Legal passport first name
- Legal passport last name
- Date of birth
- Gender (male or female)
- Shirt size for each guest
- Which Dice Tower cruises each guest has been on
- Miami Airport – approx. 25 miles from the port
- Fort Lauderdale Airport – approx. 1 mile from the port
- Transfers from FLL are $15 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 1:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 11:30 AM.
- Transfers from MIA are $30 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 12:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 12:30 PM. These must be purchased directly through Royal Caribbean once you have a reservation number.
- You must purchase Fort Lauderdale transfers through us and can only do it after you supply your flight info. You can add your information here.
2440 W. State Rd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
- We have a group rate of $229 per room for standard, and $249 per room for jacuzzi, including all taxes and fees, for single or double occupancy on Friday February 12, 2022 (which also includes access to our Pre-Party.
- On the return we also have a special group rate of $229.00/$249.00 per room if you plan to stay the night of Saturday February 19, 2022. There are day rooms available at a cost of $100.00 where you have a room for the day to shower and keep your luggage but cannot stay overnight.
- Also, rooms are available Thursday February 9 to 11, 2022, the nights before the pre party on February 12, 2022 and additional nights upon our return, Sunday and Monday, February 20 to 21, 2022. *February 9 & 10, available at $155 per room for standard, and $175 per room for the jacuzzi *February 11, available at $229 per room standard and $249 per room for the jacuzzi. *February 20 & 21, available at $155 per room for standard, and $175 per room for the jacuzzi.
- There is an additional charge of $20.00 for each additional person in a room, up to a maximum of 4 (four) guests per room for Queen rooms only.
- This special group rate includes breakfast, and shuttle transportation from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to Port Everglades on Sunday February 13, 2022 (Allure of the Seas)
- You must book your rooms through this website as you cannot call the Rodeway directly.
- For those arriving by plane at Fort Lauderdale Airport, after you have all your belongings, call the hotel to request the complimentary shuttle service which runs from 5:00 AM to 12:30 AM.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM, and check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Saturday February 13th (11:00am-3:30pm) – Welcome Aboard Registration Party – Star Lounge
- Saturday February 13th (8:30pm-10:00pm) – First Night Game Show – Studio B Ice Rink
- Sunday, February 14th (10:00am-11:00am) – Christian Service hosted by Tom – Olive Or Twist Lounge
- Sunday, February 14th (3:30pm-5:30pm) – Dice Tower Live Show – Royal Theater
- Wednesday, February 17th (8:30pm-10:00pm) – Closing Night Game Show – Studio B Ice Rink
Saturday at 11 AM (after you get your badge) to Thursday at 6 AM
- Saturday at 11 AM (after you get your badge) to Wednesday at 4 PM
- 24 hours a day from open until Wednesday at 4 PM, as we need to pack it up.
- We have the Conference Center and Overflow Spaces (Deck 4 Dining Room, Windjammer Buffet).
It will be in the Conference Center